1. Facebook is a free social networking website created by Mark Zuckerberg. Originally a Harvard University student site, it is currently open to anyone with an e-mail account What is Facebook
2. It is a place in which to interact through a user profile with other users called friends, groups or pages through a news timeline in which we will share states and where we will see those of our friends, and other applications Communication.
3. Services offered by Facebook Friends: it is a way to locate friends with whom the contact was lost or to add new ones with whom to exchange photos or messages, the Facebook service helps you to find them and also suggests others. Groups: is one of the most recent developments. It is about bringing together people with common interests. In groups you can add photos, videos, messages
4. Wall: The wall or wall is a space in each user profile that allows friends to write messages for the user to see. Only visible to registered users, wall allows you to enter images and put any type of logo types in your publication. Pages: they are created with specific aims, only that in these there are no discussion forums and they are directed towards specific marks or personages, but not towards any type of summons.
5. Photos: Facebook allows to upload photos, share and tag them Applications: These are special programs, anyone with programming knowledge can develop applications Games: most applications found in Facebook relate to games
6. Button I like: This function appears at the bottom of each publication made by the user or his contacts (status updates, shared content, etc.), is characterized by a small icon in the form of a hand with the thumb towards above. It allows to assess if the content is to the liking of the current user in the social network, in the same way the person who originally exposed that subject is notified if it is to the liking of someone else (some of their contacts). I like it
7. Why be on Facebook Build a brand. Facebook is a great showcase, provided that in that window are your prospects, of course. Hence, using Facebook simply as a brand advertising tool, to make it known, can be very beneficial.
8. Advertising. Although related to the above, one thing would be to generate the idea of a brand and another, quite different, is to advertise our products. Facebook allows us to use your Promoted Publications or simple and direct ads to our online store or our website where we can advertise the products or services that we have for sale.
9. Communication. Pure and hard. It is obvious that the relationship between customers and companies has changed. Maybe you have not done it yet, but you can see that now, if you want to have a presence, you need a two-way channel from which our customers can talk to us.
10. And what is a Me Gusta? The multiplier effect. This is basically a simple equation: If your fan page has 400 I like and each of those people who have become fans of your brand has an average of 130 friends, your company COULD come with their publications or with their Ads to more than 50,000 people.
11. The relevance of the “friend”. Still, if we reached those 50,000 people in any form and manner, it would not be the same. What changes everything is the fact that whoever makes that mark appear before your eyes is a friend. The power, therefore, resides in that the transmission of the knowledge of the brand is made “between friends”, which gives much more value to that recommendation.
12. How do I get on Facebook pages? To begin with, we must have a colorful Facebook page with useful information for your readers, customers and a good plan of updates. Another interesting action is to write some really interesting information that makes your readers share it with your social network and create the viral . This is the best option and the most difficult of all.
13. • If you choose to give yourself time, then start participating. It is not a matter of generating likes for me, but of maintaining a dialogue with your prospects. Talk about things that interest you not only in your business but in the lifestyle or culture of your sector. For example, if you are a baker you can talk about your company and also about the history of bread, its processes, its types, etc.
14. Use attractive photos, but not cats or things that are endearing. Photos relevant to your business or your own company, showing it exactly how it is inside. Be a bit funny but also serious